We are proud to announce that we are following CBSE curriculum. Since its founding in 1962, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has grown to become India’s flagship education board, known for the excellence of its education quality and its service to the nation. At CBSE, we adhere strictly to the philosophy of ‘Creating innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising student-friendly and student-centered paradigms’. We impart education with the target of nurturing men and women of dignity who can display independence, creativity, as well as practical ability, and who can contribute to the society in various fields.
- The Pre-Primary wing of SIMS has LKG & UKG classes.
- The innovative curriculum is in use with the objective of reinforcing values, ideas, concept, skills and activities.
- We follow the schedule and program with a fair amount of flexibility. Subjects taught are English, Hindi, Math, Evs, Art and Craft.
- Areas of growth and development, Physical, language, personal, social, cognitive, emotional.
- We equip students with Conversation skills, Motor skills, identifying patterns, observation skills, ordering and sequencing, thinking skills, vocabulary, classifying and experimenting.